It's not that I don't set goals, it's just that I do them as I think of them, not at the beginning of the year. But after reading Josi's post, I figure what the heck. I know that none of you are that interested in my goals for 2010, but I figure if I post them here, I might be motivated to actually accomplish them. If I don't accomplish them, you have my complete and full permission to mock me mercilessly come 2011.
- Run a 5k, a 10k, and a half marathon
- Start a business, and get at least 10 customers
- Either find an agent, a publisher, or collect 100 rejection letters
- Complete my last two practicums, and finish my comps
- Tweet two historical events
- Make a complete fool of myself while I MC at the LDStorymakers