Thursday, November 10, 2005

10 Week Blahs

I'm a victim of my environment. I did my entire undergraduate program under the Quarter system. Each quarter was 10 weeks long. I can handle anything for 10 weeks. I could even handle statistics for 10 weeks (ok, that's a lie, but almost anything else).

But under the semester system, we go 15 weeks. So at about 10 weeks I start to struggle. It's not that I don't like my classes. I love them (if you are one of my professors reading this, you know that I particularly like your class), but I think my academic schedule is still on a 10 week pattern. I have had the uncontrollable urge to play video games, watch sill TV, and let the brain cool off, if only for a few weeks.

But alas, that is not the case. I've got a lit review to write, some code to write (although I must admit, I really like writing the code), and readings. Always the readings...

Anyway, 5 more weeks. I've been saying that a lot, lately.

5 more weeks.

No comments: