Friday, July 28, 2006

Update on Second Book

So, just a quick update on my second book. Bullies Don't Have Armpits (probably will become Bullies in the Headlights), is coming along nicely. I think I'm about two-thirds finished. The ending should be easier to write than the middle, because it's all worked out in my head. I'm going to try and finish the book by the end of August.

I've been trying to think about what to work on next. It should be my doctoral dissertation, but that I think I'd like to be working on something 'fun' as well. I've got a couple of ideas, including a third book in the 'Buckley' series. But I'm not sure. I need to come up with a good idea. I don't just want to write a third book because it's a nice round number. So that may sit on the back burner for a while. I've got a few other ideas for projects, including an online collaborative project with another author.

Only time will tell, I guess...

No comments: