Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Spirit

I think a lot of people who read my blog don't take me seriously. "Why should we take you seriously?" they ask, "Your blog refers to poultry and armpits in the title".

Maybe so, but that doesn't mean I'm not serious. Deep down I'm a very serious guy. Which is why I'm here to put you in the holiday spirit. In a very serious manner. And since nothing puts you in the holiday mood quite like a holiday classic, I've got you covered.

So get yourself some hot cocoa, kick back in your bathrobe and slippers, stare at the beautiful Christmas decorations, and enjoy...

4 comments:

Daron D. Fraley said...

I didn't know whether to put a pick-axe through my speakers, or twist a cork-screw into each of my ears. Either one would have helped, I am sure.

That guy is tone deaf.

robmba said...

My 8 year old's comment is that he sounds like a parrot choking on a nut.

shelleylyn said...

Rob and I were moved to tears... Thank you for sharing this uplifting and holy music with us this holiday season.

pay essay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.