Saturday, June 04, 2005

Power Over Man and Beast...

Or, maybe just beast.

One person's old news, is often another person's new news. I'm sure there are still people out there who still haven't seen the numa numa boy. I pity them. It's really funny.

Anyway, since this site makes me look like I'm infatuated with chickens, I thought I would be ****** if I didn't at some point have a link to the subservient chicken. I actually came across this site almost a year ago, and it's pretty dumb, but it funny dumb. So if it's new to you, have fun.

Dance, chicken, dance!

3 comments:

Maria said...

That is both frightening and funny. I don't think I'm ever going to eat chicken again.

shelton brett said...

Oh, the Colonel with his wee beady eyes. "You're going to eat my chicken..." I tried to make him do some pretty irreverent stuff and all I got back was an approach to the camera and a stare. The biggest question is: why would Burger King sponsor such a website?

p.s. I'm trying to do this "trackback" thing, but I don't get it...

Sylvana said...

Subservient "hicken" or "chicken"?