Monday, June 20, 2005

Stop the Blathering...

I don't want my blog to turn into me blathering on and on about my book.

I came across this interesting website from Slashdot. The basic premise is that most of the 8 billion (read that like Carl Sagan would have: billyun) web sites are bad, poorly designed, not what you want. But by using this program, when you do a search rather than just wading through the most sites a search engine things are useful, you are wading through sites that your friends have found useful.

If that doesn't make sense, an excellent description is found here.

I'll try this out and let you know what I think.

Of course it only works if other people are willing to play. Does anybody want to be my social software buddy? Let me know and I will 'invite' you.

No comments: